At Bergh Orthodontics, we’ve missed seeing our patients’ beautiful smiles! That’s why our orthodontist in Glendale, CA, and Burbank, CA is thrilled to announce we can begin seeing you in our office again starting May 12! Although we’re still facing uncertain times, we want you to know that we’ve taken enhanced safety and health measures to protect your well-being in our office.
When you come in for your next appointment, you can look forward to the following:
- Reduced reception room seating to provide social distancing
- Pre-screening temperature & questionnaire for patients & team members prior to entering the office
- Glass partitions at the front desk
- Hand sanitizer throughout the office
- HEPA filters to provide additional air circulation & clean the air
- Extraoral Dental Suction System Droplets & Aerosols Terminator for higher-risk procedures (debands & removing attachments)
- Masks for patients & team members
- Continued attention & dedication to cleaning surfaces in both the clinic & common areas of the office
- Private treatment room for certain procedures
Your Happy, Healthy Smile Is Our Priority
Because your happy, healthy smile is our top priority, we believe these measures will ensure the safety and health of our valued patients and staff. Please contact us at 818-242-1173 with any questions or to schedule a consultation – we are here for you!